2010 PhD in Marketing, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School of Business
2004 MBA, Seoul National University
2001 BA, Seoul National University
2015~, Associate Professor of Marketing, Yonsei University
2010-2015, Assistant Professor of Marketing, University of Southern California, Marshall School of Business
브랜드 전략, 소비자행동
소비자 감각경험, 소비자 충동, 소비자 시간 지각
주요 연구 논문 및 저서
감각을 디자인하라 (미래의 창, 2016)
SELECTED PUBLICATION (Top journals in marketing and psychology)
6. Cheryl Wakslak & B. Kyu Kim (2015), “Controllable Objects Seem Closer,” Journal of Experimental Psychology: General, 144, 522-527.
5. B. Kyu Kim & Gal Zauberman (2013), “Can Victoria’s Secret Change the Future? A Subjective Time Perception Account of Sexual Cue Effects on Impatience,” Journal of Experimental Psychology: General, 142, 328-335.
4. B. Kyu Kim, Gal Zauberman, & James Bettman (2012), “Space, Time, and Intertemporal Preferences,” Journal of Consumer Research, 39, 867-880.
3. Zauberman, Gal, B. Kyu Kim, Selin Malkoc, & James Bettman (2009), “Discounting Time and Time Discounting: Subjective Time Perception and Intertemporal Preferences,” Journal of Marketing Research, 46, 543-556.
2. Zauberman, Gal, Rebecca. K. Ratner, & B. Kyu Kim (2009), “Memories as Assets: Strategic Memory Protection through Avoidance and Acquisition,” Journal of Consumer Research, 35, 715-728.
1. Choi, Jinhee, B. Kyu Kim, Incheol Choi, & Youjae Yi (2006), “Variety-Seeking in Choice for Others: Interpersonal and Intrapersonal Causes,” Journal of Consumer Research, 32, 590-595.
4. Cooper, Joseph Kable, B. Kyu Kim, and Gal Zauberman (2013), “Brain Activity in Valuation Regions while Thinking about the Future Predicts Individual Discount Rates,” Journal of Neuroscience, 33, 13150-13156.
3. Zauberman, Gal and B. Kyu Kim (2012), “Time Perception and Retirement Saving: Lessons from Behavioral Decision Research,” in Olivia S. Mitchell and Annamaria Lusardi, eds., Financial Literacy: Implications for Retirement Security and the Financial Marketplace, Oxford, UK: Oxford University Press.
2. B. Kyu Kim & Gal Zauberman (2009), “Perception of Anticipatory Time in Temporal Discounting,” Journal of Neuroscience, Psychology and Economics, 2, 91-101.
1. Ratner, Rebecca K., Dilip Soman, Gal Zauberman, Dan Ariely, Ziv Carmon, Punam A. Keller, B. Kyu Kim, Fern Lin, Selin Malkoc, Deborah A. Small, and Klaus Wertenbroch (2008), “How Behavioral Decision Research can Enhance Consumer Welfare: From Freedom of Choice to Paternalistic Intervention,” Marketing Letters, 19 (3-4), 383-397.
주요 학술활동 및 수상
Winner, Journal of Marketing Research, Paul E. Green Award (2010) - Journal of Marketing Research에 게재된 논문들 중에서 마케팅 연구에 기여할 가능성이 가장 높은 논문에 수여하는 상.
Winner, Journal of Marketing Research, William F. O’Dell Award (2013) - Journal of Marketing Research 게재된 논물들 중에서 마케팅 이론, 방법론, 그리고 실무에 가장 중요하고 오랜 공헌을 한 논문에 수여하는 상.
Winner, Journal of Consumer Research, Robert Ferber Award (2013) - Journal of Consumer Research에 게재된 논문들 중에서 박사논문에 기초한 논문 중 최우수 논문상.
Finalist, Journal of Consumer Research, Best Article Award (2013) - Journal of Consumer Research에 출간된 논문 중 최우수 논문상 후보
Winner, Emerald Review Citation of Excellence Award (2010) - 300개의 경영학 학회지에 출판된 논문 중 최우수 논문 50선
CNB저널 [감성경제 인터뷰] 한국기업들, 품질은 좋은데 감각이 영...
페이지 로딩중 ...