- 전공 매니지먼트
Ph.D. Boston College
- 연구실 경영관 624
- 연락처 02-2123-2514
- 이메일 email@example.com
박사, 보스턴 칼리지 경영대학 (Carroll School of Management, Boston College), Management & Organization
석사, 보스턴 칼리지 경영대학 (Carroll School of Management, Boston College), Organization Studies
학사, 한국과학기술원 (KAIST), 건설 및 환경 공학 (Civil & Environmental Engineering)
2019 – 현재, 조교수, 연세대학교 경영대학 (School of Business, Yonsei University)
2017 – 2019, 조교수, 웨인 주립대학교 경영대학 (Mike Ilitch School of Business, Wayne State University)
2016 – 2017, 조교수, 윈저 대학교 경영대학 (Odette School of Business, University of Windsor)
직장 내 정서 경험 (Affective experiences at work)
조직 변화 경험 (Employee experiences of organizational change)
긍정조직학 (Positive Organizational Scholarship)
주요 연구 논문 및 저서
* indicates a corresponding author
- Tekleab, A., Reagan, P., Do, B.*., Levi, A., & Lichtman C. In Press. Translating corporate social responsibility into action: A social learning perspective. Journal of Business Ethics.
- Do, B.*, Lyle, M.C.B, & Walsh, I. 2019. Driving down memory lane: The influence of memories in a community following organizational demise. Organization Studies 40(9): 1307-1329.
- Oreg, S., Bartunek, J., Lee, G., & Do, B. 2018. An affect-based model of recipients’ responses to organizational change events. Academy of Management Review 43(1): 65-86.
- Caprar, D., Do, B., Rynes, S., & Bartunek, J. 2016. It’s personal: An exploration of students’ (non) acceptance of management research. Academy of Management Learning and Education 15(2):207-231.
- Balogun, J., Bartunek, J., & Do, B., 2015. Senior managers’ sensemaking and responses to strategic change. Organization Science 26(4): 960-979.
- Rhee, S., Yu, S., Park, S., & Do, B.*, 2012. R&D workers' professional identity and job satisfaction: The moderating role of task specialization and met-expectation. Korean Corporation Management Review 19(6): 1-22.
- Bartunek, J., Balogun, J., & Do, B., 2011. Considering planned change anew: Stretching large group interventions strategically, emotionally, and meaningfully. Academy of Management Annals 5(1): 1-52.
- Bartunek, J. & Do, B., 2011. The sacralization of Christmas commerce. Organization18(6): 795-806.
- Balogun, J., Bartunek, J., & Do, B., 2010. Uncovering relationships and shared emotion beneath senior managers’ resistance to strategic change. Academy of Management Best Paper Proceedings.
주요 학술활동 및 수상
2020 우수강의교수상, 연세대학교 경영대학
2020 Best Paper Award with Lyonel Laulié & Gabriel Briceño (Human Resource Division, Academy of Management Meeting)
2019 Best Reviewer Award, Journal of Managerial Psychology
2015 Best Reviewer Award, Organizational Behavior Division (Academy of Management Meeting)
2013 Best Korean Student Paper Award ($1,000, Samsung Economic Research Institute)
2013 Dissertation Award ($10,000, Greater Good Science Center at the University of California)
2013 Donald J. White Teaching Excellence Award (Boston College)
2010 Best Paper Award with Julia Balogun & Jean Bartunek (Organization Development and Change Division, Academy of Management Meeting)